Here is a close up of the bedding. It took my mom and I over an hour to put the bumper on. Get a good look at it now because I have a feeling that when I have to change the sheets for the first time it will not be making its way back on the crib.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Nursery in Progress...
Joe finished the stripes on the wall and I love it so much! He did such a good job, it came out exactly as I had pictured. Our crib and dresser also came this past week. Here is a picture of the crib and the wall.


Here is a close up of the bedding. It took my mom and I over an hour to put the bumper on. Get a good look at it now because I have a feeling that when I have to change the sheets for the first time it will not be making its way back on the crib.
Here is a close up of the bedding. It took my mom and I over an hour to put the bumper on. Get a good look at it now because I have a feeling that when I have to change the sheets for the first time it will not be making its way back on the crib.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment