Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan!

We celebrated Ethan's 3rd birthday at my parents house.  We had just gotten the keys to the new house so there was no way that we could have had the party there.  Hopefully by next year : )  We have a long way to go with the unpacking though.

Since last year, Ethan has been saying he wants a bug birthday.  "No worms or snakes, just bugs."  Well, I always get my cakes from Michaelangelos and they don't really do bugs.  So I told them to do dirt and grass and I would add the bugs.  It actually worked out pretty well..I just sprinkled fake bugs all around and called it a day. 

It was a beautiful fall day so we took the opportunity to take some family pictures...and Ethan took the opportunity to grab his crotch in most of them.

The Sidons
The Rosas

Ethan insisted on having the word "celebrate" as his candles.  It took a few tries, but he was able to blow them all out eventually.

The VanGils that were in attendance

I have never seen anyone so excited when opening presents.  He loved every single thing he got.




The Kecos
Ethan had a blast at his party.  It was a wonderful day...thanks to everyone who could be there.  I can't believe my baby boy is three already.  He has grown up so much over the past year.  He is the cutest, smartest, loudest, most charming, energetic, naughty, sweet, lovable little boy in the world. 

No comments: