Friday, April 8, 2011

Ethan Quote #27

Let's just pretend March never happened.  My last post was March 1st.  After that we all got sick, I had surgery and then we all got sick again.  So we are just going to start fresh in April. 

I did have a funny encounter with Ethan this morning that got me thinking that I should re-visit the blog.  Then I logged on here and saw that I am still celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  That will have to wait for another day.

Anyway...Ethan was watching his cartoon before school and I was logged on to Facebook.  There was a picture on there of a really physically fit man with no shirt on.  Ethan is looking at it really closely and says...

E:  Mom, what are those?
Me:  What are what?
E:  Those things on that man's belly?
Me:  Those are muscles.
E:  Ohhh...cause Daddy doesn't have those on his belly.
Me:  Nope, no he doesn't.

1 comment:

Joe said...

who needs all those little abs...I'm going for one big one.