Ethan had a Christmas concert at school where he had to dress up like a present. The entire way to school, he was refusing to wear it. I am glad he actually sucked it up and put it on. He was lucky...the other costumes were much, much worse.
 |
| My cute little gift |
 |
| Mallory stayed up way past her bedtime to watch all the excitement. |
 |
| Anytime I point my camera towards her lately this is the face I get. |
 |
| Ethn could sense when I was taking a picture and would cover his face and pout. Even more apparent because it was being displayed on the big screen. |
 |
| This is a bad picture but I had to include it to show just how funny it looks when you put the tallest kid in the class next to the shortest. |
1 comment:
ethan is soo funny!
Post a Comment